1. They have the Euro as currency and not the pound (What an enlightening discovery)
2. The language
3. They invented the St. Patricks day
4. They literally fly with the wind
I never had a plane landing that bad. I hate flying anyway. But this landing, I was close to a heart attack, I swear. Taking the opportunity I would like to thank the woman who sat next to me and grabbed my arm as she saw that I was completely terrified while we landed.
5. They are a tax paradise and an tech headquarter
6. 1/3 of the irish population lives in Dublin
7. They have the Guinnes
The Guinnes Beer is linked to Ireland just as the shamrock is. One pint of Guinnes has only 198kcal. It’s a diet drink – yeahi :D. Most of the Guinnes beer is actually sold in the UK. Over ten million pints all over the world are sold each day. Check this site here for more facts.
8. Barak Obama once paid 50€ for a pint of Guinnes in Ireland